Monday, July 2

I hope this works!










(Wedding Photo - Diane (Canadian Pen Pal of Sally's) , Malia, Lorrie, Karyn, Sally, Ed, Brad, Ed's Brother, Rod & Garrett. (added by Karyn)

Karyn,

I am not sure how to do this, so here we go. I found a bunch of old pictures. One dating back to the early eighties. Scary! We went on a trip to Tijuana and had the entire gang take a picture with a donkey. See who you recognize. I also have pictures from the dunk tank at church and other misc. get togethers/trips.


Ed and I will be celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary this month. How time flies. I'll include a picture of our wedding party, most of which were from the College and Career Group.
I am also downloading my boys' pictures, Jared 11 and Jacob 9.


Hopefully it works. If not, you are going to have to help me. I am going to send it and see where it goes!

Love,

Sally

No comments: